Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Girls Night Out in Chicago

Theory at ShopStyle


I finally got to wear my sequin Theory t-shirt (which I bought for $111, marked down from $495). My friend & I met in Chicago last weekend to celebrate her 30th birthday (which was months ago). On Saturday we did some shopping on Michigan Avenue--I was looking for black shorts to go with my sequin top and found them at the first store we went in. They were on sale at Kenneth Cole & super comfortable ($29.99, originally $58). I got the black, not the pictured gray. I also got some Steven mary janes for $20. My friend got a really awesome pair of pewter pumps at Nine West.

Saturday night my boyfriend drove us downtown & dropped us off at the W Lakeshore for a girls night out. There's a great view at Whiskey Sky. From there we went to Climax and danced the night away. With the shorts & top I wore black patent peep-toe pumps from Target and borrowed my friends silver earrings (which look like the paperclip earrings minus the middle clip part (does that make sense?)). I couldn't find pictures of either of those things, but you get the idea. If I weighed 15 pounds less, I probably would have felt as hot as the outfit looked.

1 comment:

KLF said...

that is one hot outfit!