Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh, Christian!

I can't afford them (even on sale), but Christian Louboutins are fun to look at (and try on...much to the dismay of salesclerks at Saks). From the fall collection, I'm loving the Drapiday Asymmetric Suede Sandal, which comes in black & taupe (top left & top right, respectively). It's not new this season, but the Lady Gres Knot Pump in black (center) is totally fab. I should be happy with my Isaac Mizrahi booties, but I WANT the C'est Moi shoe boots (middle left). The Cambrina tall boots are also hot. Maybe it's the SATC movie influencing me, but I'm pretty sure I need some blue jewel-toned shoes like the Rosazissimo satin sandal on the top middle or the New Simple Pump in royal blue on the bottom middle. The nude Zipette (bottom right) is just a fun shoe and the Suede Cutout Pump (middle right) is more classic, but with a twist.

Christian Louboutin at ShopStyle


If I did splurge on some Louboutins, I'd probably go with the classic black patent covered platform ($700 at Neiman Marcus). NM also has a dressier version of the Drapiday Asymmetric Suede Sandal. The Drapinight Jeweled d'Orsay comes in silver & black and is $795.



My favorite shoes at Saks are the Gattaca Loafer Pump ($875) with a futuristic feel and the Triclo Point-Toe Pump ($795), which also come in red.

No comments: