Sunday, June 29, 2008

I heart Milly's Green Dresses

Milly at ShopStyle


Every time Milly comes out with new stuff, I want to buy it all. Green is my favorite color, so I think I may have to get one of these dresses. But which one?!?! The halter shift dress (bottom left) is so adorable, but the wrap dress (center) I could wear to work, which means I'd get more wear out of it. The Valetta Dress (bottom right) is cute, but probably wouldn't be very flattering on me, so the banded pleat dress (top left), which is almost the same dress, would be better. The shirtdress (top right) would also be a good work dress, but it's not my favorite. I love the bold green flowers more than the small leaf print. I'm going to return a bunch of stuff this afternoon at Neiman Marcus, Saks, & Bloomies--I think I'll have to try some on. I have a wedding to attend next weekend & the halter shift would be perfect for the country club event.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

No one had the halter dress and the wrap dress is very sheer. Still looks great in person though.

Virginia Janet said...

Truly awesome selection of those green dresses!! Shirt dress is my favorite!!